MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

My First Week -- MTC

May 26, 2014 -- 9:06am


Dear Family,

I miss you guys so much, but so far my experience here at the MTC has been amazing.  It's felt like I've been trying to drink out of a fire house with all the information that we've been taught.  My Companion, Elder Plymell, is amazing.  I love him so much.  My district is amazing too.   All the Elders are going to Rancho Cucamonga, and all the Sisters are going to Eugene, Oregon.  I've already taught two people that were just practice, and they both went pretty well.  So, do you guys know where John is going on his mission?  How are things going on at home?  I sent you guys letters on Thursday.  

Love,

Elder Niceler




May 26, 2014 --12:13pm



That's awesome, tell John I said congrats.  I get to teach someone tonight and our plan is to teach her about the Book of Mormon.  We'll see how this lesson goes.  I can only send emails on Monday, so those are the days you should be checking your email.  Tell Eli I can't wait to see him playing football his senior year, and tell Mary Alice that she won't regret learning to play the piano, I wish I knew how to play the piano because there have been so many situations in which playing the piano would have been helpful here at the MTC.  Thanks for showing me what Torihea posted, I didn't get to see it, and reading makes me really happy.  Have you guys received my letters yet? I'm a little sick right now, I think I have a cold, but,  I'm fighting through it.  My teacher, Brother Moore, is awesome, I love him so much.  My district is so funny, our first time being able to go and have some gym time, Elder Coburn said the opening prayer and since we were all brain dead, instead of saying, "Thank you for the opportunity to get away from all the stress we had been felling," he said, "Thank you for allowing us to get away from the spirit."  We all laughed so hard and then we went and played some volleyball with the Sisters in our district.  It was really fun.  We had to watch a movie last night and it was "Character of Christ", which is a talk given by Elder Bednar, you guys should watch it.  It's really good.

Love,

Elder Niceler