MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 21 -- 1st Area -- 2nd Companion -- Hesperia, CA

October 27, 2014

Our investigators are doing good.  It has been a struggle getting the Hall family to come to church, as well as the Scott Family.  

Ally is doing really good, she's reading and praying.  She has an amazing desire to learn and live the gospel!  

I've been good.  I felt really sick on Saturday, but, I think it was because I had a really big lunch.

If you haven't already, you should totally go see "Meet the Mormons."  They showed it to all the missionaries right before it came out.  It is such a good movie!  

One thing you should do is to read The Book of Mormon, it brings so much peace and comfort into my life.  I know it will for you too.  

You can always ask Heavenly Father for help.  He wants to help everyone.  Remember that the sacrament is there to help us.  Make sure you're properly asking for forgiveness of sins you've committed.  Study the scriptures, they will help you tremendously!  Make sure you pray every morning and every night.  You will be blessed for doing it!  I love you so much!

Love,

Elder Niceler


Here are some pics of me and three other missionaries that came out with me.  
Elder Coburn on my left was in my district in the MTC.
The two sisters were in another district.  We are all in the same zone right now.