MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 22 -- 1st Area -- 2nd Companion -- Hesperia, CA

November 3, 2014


Hey, Mom!

That's awesome that you all went to see "Meet the Mormons."  My favorite stories were "Missionary Mom" and "Candy Bomber."  Meet the Mormons did really well!  It was really close to being in the top ten!  It made over $3 million in the first three days!

Ally is doing good.  We were unable to see her last week.  Her schedule for work changes all the time and she was super busy.  We have an appointment with her tomorrow.

We might be getting a new investigator tomorrow.  Our Zone Leaders met this guy in a store and told him they'd go visit him.  They told my companion and I that they are giving him to us.  So, he could be our new investigator.

I got the Halloween pictures you sent.  The pic of Eli and Emma is hilarious!  Eli is so big now!

I gotta go.  I love you very much!

Love,

Elder Niceler