MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 23 -- 1st Area -- 2nd Companion -- Hesperia, CA

November 10, 2014

I can't believe that it is almost time for transfers!!!! It's just a little startling! Transfers will be next Monday, so, transfer calls will be given sometime this week.  I have a feeling I'm going to be getting transferred.

Well, this last week was pretty good.  We were able to meet with Ally and she is doing super good!  She's been reading her scriptures and seems to really like having us teach her.  We were able to also see Christian and Noah which was good.  We're still working on getting them to want to get baptized.  We aren't going to be able to see the Hall family for awhile.  Brother Hall had surgery and his entire small intestine was removed.  So, he is going to be recovering from that for awhile.

I went on exchanges(when you switch companions for 24 hours) with Elder Olsen (one of my Zone Leaders).  We were in my area and we went and visited with some Less Actives and Recent Converts.  Then, we went and contacted some potential investigators.  We were able to set up a return appointment with one of them.  We then went tracting and we met a family that said that they would be interested in hearing the message we have to share.  So, we set up a return appointment with them for Wednesday at 10am.

We did some service this week at the Hesperia Zoo.  I took a ton of pics!

Three great videos you should watch together in this order: (all can be found at mormonchannel.org under Mormon Messages, but, I'll try to put the links to each video here.  Just click on the title.)

1.  Mountains to Climb

2.  The Will of God

3.  Good Things to Come

Overall the week was super good.  I want you to know that I do feel your prayers, love, support, and faith for me and I appreciate it!  I love all of you so very much!!!

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler


HESPERIA ZOO PICTURES




This is the African Lion named Truman.
Truman was used as the basis of the artwork for Aslan in all of the "Chronicles of Narnia" movies.






















Cool Old Coin
(We got to hold it!)


This is a 1853 coin that a member in our ward has.  It was super awesome being able to hold it!