MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 28 -- 2nd Area -- 3rd Companion -- Apple Valley, CA

December 15, 2014

Well, another rough week, filled with challenges.  Every single appointment seemed to fall through.  Our backups even seemed to fall through.  We were absolutely lost as to how to fill our time.

We did start a workout routine that by the end we'll be able to do hand stand push ups, a push up with only your hands touching the ground, and last a one hand push up.

Elder Tate got sick and we ended up missing church.  He asked me to give him a blessing and I healed him and we were able to go and teach an investigator and we ended up having a super good lesson.  While talking to him we found out our prayers for him had been answered.  Our first lesson with him he was hung over from drinking two quarts of whiskey and because of that our first lesson was cut short.  We came to find out that he'd recovered really well and that he had no desire to drink, which really surprised him.  He's doing really good.

Other than that our week was pretty pathetic .   I can't wait to talk to you guys next week.   I can't believe that I'm about to be 7 months out, and that Christmas is next week!!!!!!!!!

We have a little Christmas tree that I'm gonna take picture of and send it to you.  We bought some Christmas decorations for it.

I love y'all so much.  You are always in my prayers.

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler




Me & Santa
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!




My Zone Leaders
(above right is one and below right is the other one, the other elders pictured are in my zone)







My Zone
Apple Valley, CA









            Me



              
             &





   My Companion,
       Elder Tate


  
   Look at our Ties
     Ho! Ho! Ho!
  Merry Christmas!












Here's a picture of me & Elder Tate taken at Bishop Haywood's house after we'd had dinner with them.  Sister Haywood sent this picture and a similar one of me & Santa to my mom recently.  They're always very thoughtful!  We love them!