MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 29 -- 2nd Area -- 3rd Companion -- Apple Valley, CA

December 22, 2014

This week was super rough.  We were both sick.  So, we ended up staying in our house most of the week.  We saw absolutely no one.  We went and caroled with the zone in another area and then on Saturday we caroled in our area and that was super awesome.  Besides that our week was rather boring.  Sorry for the super short email.  

Love y'all,

Elder Niceler



The Christmas Devotional/Party



My companion, Elder Tate, is taking this picture of me with the Sister Missionaries :)

Me & my companion, Elder Tate
 



The Gingerbread House Elder Tate & I made 


Zone Activity up in Big Bear




We had a White Elephant Gift Exchange


White Elephant Gift I got



White Elephant Gift I ended up with was the movie "Grown Ups"
I will be sending that home, since I will not be watching it while on my mission.



My Zone wearing their "Ugly Sweaters"






Our "Ward Mates" 
(ward mates are missionaries who serve in the same Ward as us)

L to R:  Sister Cornett, Sister Shaw, Elder Tate, me