MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 35 -- 2nd Area -- 3rd Companion -- Apple Valley, CA

February 5, 2015

Can you believe that I've been out for 9 months now?!?!  Our P-Day was moved to today, Thursday, because we got to go to the Redlands, California Temple. I've got pictures from the Temple trip today.

Nothing much that's new.  Transfers are this coming Monday.  We have 23 missionaries going home, then 12 new missionaries coming, 4 of which will only here until their visa comes.  Elder Tate thinks he's getting transferred and becoming a Zone Leader.  I feel like I'm gonna be a district leader training.

We were able to get out and work this past week.  We have a baptism on Saturday.  Carl is getting baptized and he's super awesome!  The Sister missionaries also have two baptisms that day. Two sisters they've been teaching are getting baptized and they want Elder Tate to baptize them and me to confirm them.  Elder Tate also found a new investigator on exchanges and met a less active member we've been trying to see for a while.  

Love,

Elder Niceler

Redlands, California Temple Pictures




(:  Temple Selfie  :)


My Zone


Me, Elder Tate, & Our Ward Mates  -- Sister Cornett & Sister Wihongi





Elder Reddish (a missionary in the zone), me,  and Elder Tate in the background




My Zone