MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 38 -- 2nd Area -- 4th Companion -- Apple Valley, CA

February 23, 2015

The first two weeks of this transfer have been absolutely terrible!  Last week was another tough week.  We didn't really see anyone.  Everyone that Elder Tate and I were able to see on a consistent basis have been super hard to get in with.  We did get in with Brother Calvin only for him to inform us that he wasn't up for a lesson, and that totally bummed me out.  I love being able to teach!  I don't know exactly what I like, but, there's something amazing about being able to teach.  But, that hasn't stopped me from going out and working.  We've just done a lot of sitting in our house trying to figure out who we could possibly go and visit. And that has been hard.  I absolutely hate sitting around as a missionary.  It's the worst thing you can do as a missionary.

Elder Haglund is awesome!  I think we've finally figured out how to teach with one another.  We had an amazing lesson with a recent convert in the ward and the spirit was so strong.  We went out of order with how we usually teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but, it was amazing.  I honestly believe that right now I'm becoming the best missionary I've been on my mission so far.  The Lord is starting to shape me into the missionary I need to become.  It's been hard, but, it's going to be so rewarding.  That's the amazing thing about trials is that you come out of them a person that is more dedicated and closer to our Savior Jesus Christ.  I've learned that it helps to look at the opportunity for growth in the trial that helps us to get through them.  

It's been fun so far being a district leader, mainly because I've only had one district meeting.  But, I enjoy being able to have my district members come to me and ask me questions.  We had to go down to Rancho Cucamonga for a leadership meeting and I got to see Elder Plymell and he's doing great.  I found out that he's training.  I also got to see my trainer Elder Bowman, he's now a district leader and he's doing good.  The leadership meeting was long but really good.  I love all of you.

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler



Here are 3 pics with the puppet Elder Tate made for me.