MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 39 -- 2nd Area -- 4th Companion -- Apple Valley, CA

March 2, 2015

I got to see Richard, my very first new convert, and his family on Saturday!  They took me and my companion to lunch.  Richard and I keep in touch through email, so, I'd gotten his number from him and we set up a time to meet in Hesperia.  Hesperia is actually only 10-15 minutes from Apple Valley.  See the pics below.  Richard's son, Christian, made me something out of Legos.  It was really good to see them!  I'm also sending a bunch of pics I took for fun!

Love,

Elder Niceler


Lunch with Richard & his family



Me & Christian & his Lego creation for me




Bunch of pics outside our apartment













My first attempts at getting a pic of me in the air.






Inside our apartment.