MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 46 -- 3rd Area -- 5th Companion -- Hesperia, CA

April 20, 2015

Well, we're now into the fifth week of the transfer.  And I can't believe it, this transfer has flown by!  It's crazy how fast it goes.  I'm going to be hitting my year mark pretty soon.  In a month I will officially have been a missionary for one year.  Crazy!!!! 

This last week was pretty rough, a ton of our appointments fell through.  So, we were continually trying to figure out where to go.  But, it was a pretty good week.  Our investigator Will, who has a baptismal date for May 2nd, is doing awesome!  He has been to church the last two weeks and he is just progressing super good.  We had two lessons with him last week and we committed him to live the Word of Wisdom, and he's doing a pretty good job so far.  He was reading the Book of Mormon when we walked up to him for the time we set to go and teach him.

I had to give my first baptismal interview on Sunday and it went pretty good.  I couldn't give the okay because she had participated in an abortion.  So, I let her know that she was going to have to be interviewed by one of the members of our Mission Presidency.  But, she was super ready, she just has to be interviewed by either our Mission President or one of his counselors to make sure that she has fully repented for it.  It was a super awesome experience that I had giving the interview.  I asked her to give the closing prayer and she told me that she was still practicing and that she was nervous but she gave an amazing prayer.  The Zone is doing awesome!  The work in all of the wards is starting to pick up and as a result our Zone is starting to work a lot harder.  The unity in the Zone is really good.  It's been good ever since one of our Zone members accidentally hit is head with a stick while playing capture the flag and as a result he had to get 3 staples in his head.  The Zone was super awesome while we were dealing with what happened to him.  Elder Connor (the one who hit his head) is doing really good, he has recovered really good from the injury.  

I love all of you so much.  Thank you so much for all the prayers. 

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler