MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 66 -- 4th Area -- 7th Companion -- Chino, CA

September 8, 2015

Transfers have come and I have the blessing of staying.  But, I now have a new companion.  Elder Lee has been called another way.

My new companion's name is Elder Reddish.  He's from Boise, Idaho.  He's been out for a little over a year.  The crazy thing is before becoming his companion, I was around him for three months in Apple Valley and then I was his Zone Leader and he was my District Leader when I was in Hesperia.  It's the best because I don't really have to get to know him because I already do.  He's an amazing missionary!  In just one day, he's already taught me a ton.

Preparation day was crazy!  We had to figure out a ride situation and that took forever, and in that I gave the Assistants to the President a headache because I had to have them help me.  Then, we had to come back and move some Elders in our Zone out of a member's home and put all of their stuff into an apartment, and then, move all of my things out of the member's home I was in for the last transfer and move into the apartment with all the stuff.  So, our P-Day was gone.  It was a stressful day.

The great thing is I'm now driving, so that is awesome!  It's been real fun so far.  I haven't gotten lost yet, so it seems to be that I know the area better than I think that I do.

I'm super excited for the transfer that is ahead.  I have a lot of hope and faith with this new transfer that there are new things to come.

I love all of you so much and hope that you're all doing great.

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler