MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 69 -- 4th Area -- 7th Companion -- Chino, CA

September 28, 2015

This last week was a bit of a tough one for me.  I just seemed to struggle with everything.  I found myself just wanting to do hardly anything.  My companion and love for this gospel and the Lord is what kept me going.  I'm glad that I have a testimony of this gospel.  A testimony is essential if you want to get anywhere in life.  I have no idea where I would be without my testimony.  At the end of the week things got better because I turned to my Savior and asked for His help in carrying the load which Heavenly Father has place on my back.  Once I did that, my burden was made lighter.  I know the same can be for all of you.  

A lot of things are starting to happen in the YSA Ward.  One of our investigators, Sabrina, received her answer about when she should get baptized and it wasn't what we wanted but it's what she needs.  She received the answer that she needs to wait a little bit.  We aren't too sure what we are going to do right now to help her with her current situation, but, we do know that the answer she received is the right answer.  

Our other investigator, Randy, is doing super awesome.  He's starting to make a lot of changes and is letting the gospel change him and it's awesome seeing the change in him.  

Cool story.  So, there is this girl that we are going to start teaching that came to church on Sunday.  She actually emailed our institute teacher and asked him if she could go to institute.  She told him that she tried signing up, but, she couldn't because she wasn't a member, and she then asked him where she could go to church.  We met her and she is super awesome.  We're gonna text her this week and set up a time to teach her.

The work is starting to pick up and it super comforting seeing that.  Thank you so much for all of the prayers.  I do my best to keep all of you in my prayers.

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler