MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 74 -- 5th Area -- 8th Companion -- Spring Valley Lakes, CA

November 2, 2015

Week two (of training and serving in my new area) went loads better than week one! 

We meet several people who were willing to have us come back.   The only downside is that they said to come back in two weeks. But, other than that the week went really good. 

It's still pretty hard (finding people to teach) in our area.  We've only taught 2 lessons in the two weeks of being together.  It's been really hard.

We had a really good meeting with our Ward Mission Leader last night.  He just met with us and felt prompted to give us each a blessing and also shared some advice with us.  We ended up talking a lot about the work in the area and how he's also felt very lost.  But, we all had some really good ideas and we're hopefully going to start using them.

I've grown a ton!  I'm now really good at talking with people.  It's honestly something that I never thought that I would get good at, but, the Lord has made it my strength. 

So, Halloween in my area was crazy!  My companion & I cover a pretty wealthy area of the community.  So, pretty much everyone in the High Desert comes to this area to trick-or-treat.  So, the Spring Valley Lake part of our area, got around 1,000 trick-or-treaters!

Mary Alice, you should try saying a prayer every time before you start doing your homework.  I know it will help you.

Well that's pretty much it. Hopefully, in the near future, we will have more stories to tell.

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler