MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 80 -- 5th Area -- 8th Companion -- Spring Valley Lakes, CA

December 28, 2015

Christmas Week!!!!!

It was super awesome being able to see all of you!! I'm super sorry that I didn't say much I just absolutely had no idea what to say. Thank you so much for all of the gifts and treats that you sent me.  

It was a good week of doing missionary work.  We were able to get in contact with some people that we hadn't been able to see in awhile. The best part was spending Christmas Eve with our Ward Mission Leader and going out and caroling. Now, of course, this doesn't beat being able to see my family. 

That pretty much sums up the week, once again it was great being able to see you guys.  I have a bunch of pictures to send you guys.  I just forgot my camera so you'll be getting them next week.

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler


Christmas Day -- Pics my mom took while we were FaceTiming