MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 84 -- 5th Area -- 9th Companion -- Spring Valley Lakes, CA

January 25, 2016

I'm glad to hear that things are going good. 

There was a mission broadcast this week and it was super good. We were trained on some of the fundamentals of Preach My Gospel. It was super good!  One of the things that really stood out to me was how important it is for us to work with the members. They showed us some statistics and when missionaries find through the members a lot more baptisms come from it. We have made plans to start to doing member missionary work. The broadcast was super powerful. It just led into a good week in which we just worked really hard. I never thought I could be so tired by the end of the week, but man I was super tired. It felt really good. 

Elder Carver and I, for a companion study, talked about how we felt about our missions. It was super hard trying to say how we felt.  All I could say was how grateful I am for serving my mission. It's changed me so much. The gospel is so much more important to me than it was before. Before I didn't really see it as an everyday thing. But now I do see it that way. I honestly can't see myself now without living it how I am now. We discussed how we don't want to go backwards, but that we want to continue elevating ourselves. I truly do want that, and I want that for my family as well. As our understanding of the Atonement grows, our desire to share the gospel increases. That is so true, as we feel and experience the Atonement we start to feel the great importance to share it with others. 

Thanks Dad for the advice, I'll definitely start doing those things.  I love you and pray for you and everyone else.

Love,

Peter