MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 89 -- 6th Area -- 10th Companion -- Barstow, CA

March 2, 2016

Thank you for the pictures mom! I l absolutely loved them! 

Things here in Barstow are awesome! We are teaching a ton of people, and it's pretty hard at keeping track of everyone. One of the highlights of the week was we taught this family that is super awesome! They have seven kids and most are under the age of ten. But, they are super prepared and they are looking to do what is right. We also have a couple, Camille and Everett that we are teaching that are super prepared as well. Everything that we teach them they do, they both quit smoking and agreed to be baptized on the 16th of April. We are teaching so many people it's hard to explain everything. To put it into perspective, we taught 7 member presents (seven lessons taught to an investigator with a member present), and 7 other lessons, as well as 5 Less Active lessons. We found 6 new investigators. We are teaching a ton! I love it so much, it's great having so much work to do. 

Well, my companion's name is Elder Coombs, he's from Rifle, Colorado. He's been out for 10 months. He's a good hard working missionary that just wants to do what the Lord wants him to. 

I'm gonna be sending you some pictures soon. I love you guys so much!

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler


Here is a pic of the last District I was over before transferring to Barstow.



Me and my companion Elder Coombs








Pictures of the District I'm in now. We are all in Barstow. This was right after our temple trip.





These are of me and Elder Plymell. He was my MTC companion.