MAIL FOR ELDER NICELER:

Address:
Elder Peter Henry Niceler
California Rancho Cucamonga Mission
6541 Woodruff Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Email: pniceler@myldsmail.net

Week 93 -- 6th Area -- 10th Companion -- Barstow, CA

March 28, 2016

Well, this last week was pretty good for us. We taught a lot of people and we were able to see most of our investigators who are all doing really good. 

The highlight of the week for us was finding a family of nine kids. This family is super awesome, the kids absolutely love us, the Dad is really interested, and the mom is coming around to it. We taught them twice and the kids just listen so intently and are always wanting to read. When we had the second lesson the kids had found a Book of Mormon app for their tablets that they were using. It was awesome to see their excitement for the gospel. 

We've just been really focusing on our investigators and helping them to progress, since we've done that we've really seen a difference in our investigators. 

It continues to become realer and realer that I really am going home. I can't believe that I'm going to be in my last transfer in two weeks. Also if you didn't know since this transfer is a 7 week transfer, I will be getting home on May 23rd, which is a week later than it was initially going to be, but I'm totally fine with that because I now get to serve a full two years. I love all of you so much!

Love,

Elder Peter H. Niceler